PRIMARY STRIPES | THIS WEEK

October 04, 2017

1. Bag- Zara, 2. Top- Zara, Trousers- Topshop, Coat- Mango, 3. Dress-Topshop, 4. Shoes- Ganni, 5. Jacket-Newlook, Trouser-Topshop, 6. Bag-Mango, 7. Jumper-Zara, T-shirt-Topshop, Jeans- &Other Stories, 8. Shoes-M&S 9. Shoes-Topshop,10. Jacket-Topshop 

Here are my favourite outfits and style for the week. I am really loving the sharp dressing, vibrate colours and cool girl influences of my picks for this weeks capulase collection, with every outfit from  work, to date night as well as your daily errands and lunch with girls. 
I am absolutely obsessed with stripes at the moment and can't get enough of this punk influenced style which is just so effortlessly cool. 

I am a huge lover of the High- Street and this season is no different with some great finds from Topshop, Zara, Mango, Newlook, M&S,  and my absolute favourite &Otherstories. I will be doing another capulase collection of my favourites in the coming weeks, where more from the amazing High- Street will be featured.

Hope you guys are having a great week!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe