MILITARY METALICS | OUTFIT

January 21, 2018

Jacket - &Otherstories | T-shirt- &Otherstories | Trouser- ZARA | Scarf-Mango(similar) | Boots-&Otherstories (similar)| Bag- &Otherstories






Happy New Year everyone!
 I can't believe this is my first post of 2018 and I thought it was only fitting to feature one of my favourite staple styles that I can't stop wearing. 
The military style jacket I think is an absolute must have in any wardrobe as it's a perfect casual jacket but can also be so easily dressed up to give you that ultimate urban chic look. Plus it's warm which is a bonus.
I love this style of jacket so much because it's so effortlessly cool which is my favourite kind of cool!
My jacket is from &Other stories as a Scandinavian brand they know how to crack effortless chic.  &Other stories has great design details as this jacket proves with the large box pockets and  gorgeous zip details of the concealed pocket these little details are what makes this jacket a real stand out piece for me. I did get this last year so it's not available anymore but military jackets are easily found and I have linked some of my favourite below.

You could wear this style of jacket with so many things thats why it makes such a great staple.
For me theres no better pairing for the military style jacket than metallics. So that gave me a perfect excuse for wearing my silver boots and this bronze clutch bag which I picked up in the sale. Metallics are great with this style of jacket because it really jazzes it up the outfit and you can never have enough silver.  I am obsessed with this combination and can't wait to keep wearing it.


What would you pair with this style jacket?


Photos by Jenny Elwin


SHOP OUTFIT









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe