STRIPE A POSE | OUTFIT

March 02, 2018

Jacket- &Otherstories | Trousers- Topshop | T-shirt- Zara (similar) | Bag- All Saints (similar) | Sunglasses- Topshop | Shoes- Vagabond | Jewellery- Zara




POW! I literally feel like I have stepped out of the carefree 70s and I love it!

This look probably contains everything that I love in ONE outfit! First of all the trousers and the fact that they are striped is an absolute bonus.  As I have said before, I'm a trouser girl through and through!
 I feel really comfortable and confident in trousers and you can have a lot of fun with this one as there are so many styles to choose from and there is certainly a style to suit everyone. At the moment I can't stop wearing this wide leg style and these Topshop striped beauties are amazing, they're in a really nice fabric with almost a silky feel which makes them fall fabulously. Do I need to mention the stripe?.....with stripes being one of my all time favourite trends these red, black and white striped trousers are an incredible addition to my wardrobe.

Shop Trousers






Shop Jackets


Photos by Jenny Elwin 


Platform trainers for me are the ultimate shoe as they simply are a dressed up version of a trainer which is ideal for my style. These Vagabonds go great with these trousers as they're not too chunky and are the perfect height for keeping the trouser cuffs off the ground, plus they are super comfy and they come in other colours too if you fancy something a little bit different.


I have to say one of my favourite things is a faux fur jacket and all I can say is that it just makes me feel GREAT and this may be weird but when I put one on I suddenly feel like a Hollywood star and who doesn't need that little feeling occasionally.  This shearling style jacket from &Otherstories goes perfectly with these trousers. Although it is quite a statement piece the natural colours and tones of the jacket make it really versatile and not 'too much'. I am really loving the shearling jacket as an alternative to the traditional faux fur as it's kinda different and it has the 70s hippy feel about it.

T-shirts are my THING whether it's a plain white or coloured, graphic, or band tee I love them all and they really do go with anything. They can be the perfect way to dress down an outfit and make it feel more casual.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe