STRAW BAGS | THURSDAY THREADS

April 19, 2018



Hello straw bags!! Seeing these in magazines and blogs I thought they were really cute but if I'm totally honest I wasn't really sure that they were for me other than for having one on holiday. 
I saw this bag from Zara and there was just something about the colours and shape which made me wonder if this style bag could be for me. I am happy to say that I saw right! The blue/grey tone was really different to the classic yellow straw colour and I loved the plant pot shape of this bag. 

Having loved this bag I looked at some other similar style straw bags and found some real gems from embodied bags to ones with woodern handles, as well as bags with  a ray of colours. 



Bucket Bag


I'm a big fan of the bucket style and I love this Topshop 
loose woven mini. Great size and shape and
 would be perfect for the beach as well as a
 day in the town.





Circle Bag

Circle bags (sooo great) are a really fun and unique style. 
I absolutely love the embroided crabs on this Topshop 
circle bag and this large Free people one looks
 so chic with the ring handles I would feel very 
St. Tropez with this one. 



Shop Straw Bags 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe