OVERSIZED GINGHAM | OUTFIT

February 12, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Jacket-Topshop (similar) | Shirt-Zara(similar)| Top-Topshop(similar)| Trousers-Zara(similar)| Shoes-French Connection | Bag-Zara (similar)







I've been wearing a lot of shirts recently I think they are great for dressing up and dressing down for a more casual look as they are really easy to wear.
 I love this oversized shirt from Zara, I love the shape and style of the shirt and it's gingham which I am obsessed with at the moment as I think it's a great variation of the check and it's getting me in the mood for spring. 
This style of shirt is great as it can be dressed up like I have, pairing it with some cropped kick flared trousers and dressed down wearing it with jeans and layering it like I have, with a turtle neck top underneath. 
What are your guys thoughts on gingham? 


SHOP OUTFIT




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very nice outfit. I love the way you styled the shirt. The boots are so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gingham shirt, cool look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos. Fabulous outfit. Love all the details in the look. Beautiful.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe