NAVY UNIFORM | OUTFIT

December 12, 2016

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Trousers- Zara | Shirt- Zara | Jacket- similar | Boots- All Saints(similar) | Bag- All Saints | Chokers-Zara 






I absolutely love navy it looks so great with other blues. I find navy a more flattering colour for me than black as black can sometimes wash me out but I think navy also looks just a stylish as black. 
I wore this outfit when I was away in Le Touquet earlier this month I needed something to where out for dinner and I knew it was going to be cold and was going to have to walk a bit to the restaurant so I wanted to be warn and of course stylish. It worked really well as it felt chic and classic with the loose stripped shirt which I got from zara, but with a modern touch with the embroided bomber jacket which I got from a vintage shop but have found some similar ones I have linked below. I also worn my puffer jacket over the top with a faux fur stole to keep nice and warm.
What are your thoughts on navy?



SHOP OUTFIT






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe