WINTER LIGHTS | OUTFIT

December 19, 2016

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

KEEPIN IT LIGHT 
    Jumper - French Connection | Skirt- Zara | T-shirt- French Connection | Bag- Similar | Boots- French Connection 






Just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to dress on the dark side. This season there are quite a few really nice light neutral coloured jumpers about.
 I absolutely love this patchwork jumper from French Connection. I love the oatmeal and cream together, along with the patching of the rib and plain knit. I have paired it with (what I think is my favourtie) white holographic snake print T-shirt, and a black faux leather skirt, fishnet tights which I really love when paired with the right outfit as i'm not a massive fan of all black tights so they're a great option for me.  To keep the outfit light I've gone with some taupe nubuck ankle boots and a tan suede pouch bag which I think goes perfectly with this outfit and just makes me happy. Whats your happy bag? 


SHOP JUMPERS 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe