3 WAYS TO WEAR | SATIN NAVY SHIRT

January 22, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I bought this shirt a couple months ago from ZARA I really liked it because I thought it would be really versatile as I could wear it with lots of different outfits as well as for different occasions.....and I was right! It's so easy to wear and because it's satin it looks great for going out in the evening but also looks great with jeans for a more casual look for during the day. I got it in a size L so it was a bit more oversized. I always like to try shirts on as some can be a very different fit and if i'm buying online I look to see if it says what size the model is wearing to get an idea of the fit. 
Which is your favourite way of wearing it?


1. OVER A TOP AND JEANS
Shopping time

SHIRT- ZARA | JEANS- ASOS| BOOTS- ALLSAINTS(SIMILAR) | BAG- SIMILAR



2. KNOTTED SHIRT AND LEATHER SKIRT
Lunch with the girls

SHIRT- ZARA | SKIRT-ZARA| BOOTS-RIVER ISLAND | BAG-ALLSAINTS




3. SHIRT OVER CROPPED FLARE TROUSERS
Dinner and drinks

SHIRT-ZARA | TROUSERS-SIMILAR| SHOES- KURT GEIGER| BAG- SIMILAR 






SHOP OUTFITS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe