SEASON FAVOURITES | BOOTS

January 11, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Here are my some of my favourite boots season.





                                                                           TOGA VS RIVERISLAND 

The westen style boot has become very popular this season with the belt style buckle and leather cut details. I had my eye on the Toga ones at £326 but then I spotted these ones from River Island at  which are SO similar a great budget alternative and are really comfy. A great buy.

 SAINT LAUREN VS &OTHER STORIES 


These Saint Lauren chelsea boots really remind me of cowboy boots especially with the silver stars and the cuban heel. There are so fun and although they are quite a statement boot because they are black and silver they can be worn really easily. They are quite pricey at £995 however there are a pair  really similar boots from &Other Stories with the same cowboy boot style and silver stars. A great alternative (if not better).



 SAINT LAUREN VS TOPSHOP
   

These leopard print boots have been popular for quite a while know. They add so much to an outfit with out being over the top. Again these Saint Lauren pair are gorgeous but with quite a high price, theres a pair from Topshop that look so similar at a very different price.

 SAINT LAUREN VS &OTHER STORIES 

I think it's fair to say I am slightly obsessed with silver shoes and maybe bags and well maybe everything. How gorgeous are these saint Lauren boots right? But I think if possiable I am slightly more in love with these &Other Stories boots. They are really similar with a rounded toe and heel height. The &Other Stories boots are a bit a longer which I really like. They are a great cheaper alternative with I personally prefer.

  JIMMY CHOO VS ALL SAINTS

Jimmy Choo have some really nice stiletto ankle boots with stitch panel details which has a subtle western style to the boots and similar to these are the All Saints Xain heel boots which have the same similar panel details and a stiletto heel which a pointed toe. What I really love about the All Saints boots is the length they are a bit longer that the Jimmy Choo Mazzy boots and the Mink grey colour is really unique. I love them!


 BURBERRY VS ALL SAINTS

There are so many biker boots about but I love how these both are lace up and have buckle straps  across the top and another thing I love about them is the maroon colour they also both have zips on the inside. They have different buckless and lace colour and the Burberry have a black toe cap other than that they are very similar. Neither off them are the cheapest but I can say that I absoulutely love all saints boots they are really comfy and great quality so I definitely thing you get what you pay for.

 DORATEYMUR VS ZARA 

This season there are quite a few red boots about and where they differ the most is the colour red they are. Theres some post box red like these Dorateymur boots which have such an 80s feel about them and have a the zip detail down the front. A great budget option are this pair from zara which are a bit of a darker red but is a real red and they have nice zip detail at the back instead are are great at £55.99  these two are very similar in style with the same block heel and zip as details.

 TABITHA SIMMONS VS ZARA 


I absolutely love these Tabitha Simmons over the knee boots. They are so lovely and look so chic and classy and I thought it would be hard to find some similar at a cheaper price to these teal Tabitha Simmons boots but would you believe it I found these ones from zara at £69.99 which is so amazing. They are a really nice colour not quite the same deep teal of the Tabitha Simmons boots but they are a really gorgeous  grey blue velvet I would defiantly recommend these if your looking for some over the knee boots. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe