SPORTS STRIPE | OUTFIT

February 26, 2017

Coat- French Connection(similar) |Sweatshirt-Whistles(similar) | Trousers- French Connection(similar) | Shoes- Superga | Bag- All Saints








Sport Luxe outfits are one of my favourite looks as they look effortlessly cool and stylish. This outfit is inspired by Sport Luxe because of the tracksuit style trousers, silver sweatshirt, silver sneakers and this straight masculine coat. 

I am loving this style of trouser as it's a take on the sports jogger with a sports stripe down the side. The trousers look relaxed but also really sleek without an ankle cuff. I think silver works great with any Sports Luxe outfits so I have paired the trouser with a silver sweatshirt and I can't forget the silver Supergas. 
What you guys think of Sport Luxe inspired outfits? 

SHOP OUTFIT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe