OVER THE TOP | OUTFIT

March 05, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Jeans-Urban Outfitters(similar) | Shirt-Zara | Bralette-Brandy Melville(similar) | Leather Jacket-All Saints | Boots-&Other Stories(similar) | Bag-Zara(similar)
Hey guys I hope you have had a great weekend just a quick one from me been enjoying the bits of sunshine we have had this past week and I can't wait for spring to come!
I am really loving the bralette over the top look, I think it's really fun and has a 90s feel about it. I think it works great over a shirt but also looks really cool with over a t-shirt.
This trend has loads of variations like a lace bralette over and plain white tee or a tie back bralette over and work style shirt which I think is great so you can play around with different styles to find what suits your own style. It's a really easy look as you properly have a t-shirt or shirt, and bralette in your wardrobe so your ready to go!
What of you guys think of this look?


SHOP OUTFIT

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love how you styled this bralette! So cool!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe