STRIPES IN ALL DIRECTIONS | OUTFIT

March 12, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Trousers-Whistles(similar) | Shirt-Whistles | Jacket-AllSaints | Shoes-Marks & Spencer | Bag-All Saints







Here goes the stripes... I am absolutely loving stripes this season, there are so many different ways that there being worn and I love it! 
I especially love stripes put together that go in different directions and are different sizes like on this whistles shirt, I think it makes the shirt interesting and gives it a different dimension.
 I love these trousers with this shirt because of the mix of directions of the stripes, along with the stripes down the side of the trousers. I love the clashing stripes of the shirt and trousers I think they really complement each other. 
Are stripes your thing? 

SHOP OUTFIT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe