SPRING'IN UP | OUTFIT

March 19, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Blazer- Zara | Sweatshirt- Zara | Trouser- Topshop(similar) | Shoes- Supergas | Bag- All Saints | Neckless- Topshop






The last couple days have felt very spring like and dare I say it warm! With it feeling warmer it gave me a chance to ditch the winter coat and I choose to trade it in for this faux suede oversized blazer style jacket which I think is going to be perfect for spring. 

As we are moving into spring I felt like I was lacking some colour in my wardrobe so when I saw this pink sweatshirt in Zara I grabbed as I loved the colour and it really suited me. Although this is not like any sweat top it has a raised ruffle detail at the back, I didn't notice this at first but when I tried it on I really liked it as it made the top more interesting and you can still where a jacket over it with out it looking bulky. 
I'm so excited for spring to officially start in couple days! What are you guys looking forward to wearing this spring?

SHOP OUTFIT 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe