SHIRT AND SHOES | SHOP YOUR WARDROBE

April 30, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

SHIRT- TOPSHOP(similar) | TROUSERS- COS(similar) | T-SHIRT- COS(similar) |SHOES- MARKS&SPENCER | BAG- ALL SAINTS(similar) | NECKLESS- TOSHOP









This week is another shopping in my wardrobe post and as it's the last for Aprils reinventing your wardrobe challenge I set for myself. 

The trousers and shirt I have had for a while and the shirt has deffinitly been well loved and one of my favourites, but I haven't worn it in a while so I had to include it in an outfit in this months posts. 
I got this t-shirt in the sale last summer and I really love it but haven't really worn it so this week I really wanted to find an outfit to wear it with. It's a really nice sheer dusty pink colour and I think the green of the shirt really picks out the tone of the colour as I have found with some other colours the  the t-shirts gets lost. It's a really easy outfit and the red shoes gives the outfit a pop. 
Have a good bank holiday everyone!  

SHOP OUTFIT

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe