SAY 'HEY' TO COWBOY BOOTS

March 21, 2019


'Cowboy boots' are music to my ears. My love of these western boots started when I was six and needed a pair for my first ever Rodeo! I have to say... these were the best pair of boots I have ever owned and it's very sad that I no longer fit into them. Ever since I've grown out of these wonderous boots I have been trying to find a replica pair. 
So you can imagine my delight when I found this pair of pink Cowboy boots from DUNE, ( I owe you one!) If you have a bigger budget check out these amazing Fendi boots! (I will happily receive gifts). 

If you don't have such a thing about pink cowboy boots (like me) then there are plenty of other options on the market this season and I can assure you that you'll be falling for this western style boot. 
&Otherstories have not let us down as they have several great styles; my favourite being these white and orange ankle boots (they have them in white and silver too)!



Ganni has gone all out with the western vibe this season with some pretty authentic cowboy boots with all the stars and tassels you desire. I can't get over this pair of sky blue ankle boots which will be perfect for spring and with a white or cream bohemian dress these boots will seriously POP. 

Never fear if you're looking for something a little less colourful and a lot more neutral then Topshop have you sorted with these two-tone tan western-inspired boots. Now all you need is the hat! Yeehaw!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe