FAUX FUR COATS | SEASON FAVOURITES

December 14, 2016

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1.Karen Millen | 2. Whistles | 3. Reiss | 4. Max Mara | 5. J Crew | 6. Whistles | 7. Zara 

There are so many faux fur coats I'm loving this season here are some of my favourites. 
I absolutely love the burnt orange colour of the Karen Millen coat it looks so cosy as well as stylish and timeless. 
I can't get over how nice the pink of the J Crew coat is and if your a pink lover like me this will go straight to the top of your wish list.
Faux fur coats do tend to be quite expensive depending on the quality you are looking for but this Zara leopard print coat which is a classic is a really good price at £69.99 and looks effortlessly cool and easy to wear.    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe