BLAZER | EDIT

December 10, 2017

1. ZARA | 2. H&M | 3. ZARA | 4. ZARA | 5. TOPSHOP | 6. ZARA | 7.H&M | 8. TOPSHOP | 9. GANNI | 10. TOPSHOP

It's all about the blazer this season and there are so many styles to choose from.
 I have picked my favourites from the high-street.

The first one on my list is this long kimono style jacket. It's from  Zara and it's a beautiful robe style with contrasting velvet roses with a gorgeous silky neckline and belt tie. I know this is not a classic blazer but I thought it was a good enough fit and I am  absolutely loving this style. It would be a great piece to dress up an outfit.

As I said before a blazer can really jazz up your outfit and especially
 with this awesome bright pink blazer from H&M which also comes with matching trousers if you want to really standout. I definitely would!

Now I am absolutely obsessed with this bottle green striped blazer which actually also has matching trousers and they're culottes which gets extra points! I really love this blazer because it look so stylish and sophisticated but also looks super cool. Very unique with the colours and stripes.

This grey check boyfriend style blazer is another one from Zara, what can I say they have done well this season, it's oversized and has a real classic suit style which is really popular this season. Definitely would be a staple!

Who doesn't love velvet! This Topshop midnight blue blazer does not let me down the colour and fabric makes it look so luxurious and I think it's a perfect blazer to invest in especially leading up to christmas as it's a perfect festive party piece that will set to WOW.
Speaking of velvet another great velvet piece is this Zara velvet tux style blazer. It's a gorgeous style that would be a great party piece and would be great paired with some black trousers or a midi skirt, then you will be set to go!

It can't be all play so this H&M checked wool wrap over blazer is a great piece for your workwear wardrobe. It has a really nice D ring belt which is a twist on the classic blazer. I think this blazer looks very sophisticated and more expensive than it actually is.

Another blazer which has a twist on the classic style is this cropped green and white checked blazer from Topshop. This blazer is a refreshing twist on the classic style as it's cropped with a bold checked pattern and there are also some matching trousers.  It's a very 90s style.

I am absolutely loving the colour of this Ganni blazer it really is a stand out piece as it's a classic blazer style with the pin stripe and the contract of the pink really works well.

Metallics are one of my favourite things and there are quite a few metallic oversized boyfriend style blazers, which you can also wear as a dress, out this season and are perfect for the holidays. This one is from Topshop and it's a really nice grey silver metallic. There is also a really nice gun metal metallic blazer from &Other Stories. I can't find this one online so if you go in store keep an eye out.

What do you guys think of blazer? Whats your favourite style?

SHOP BLAZERS 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe