PARTY EDIT | CHRISTMAS

December 19, 2017

The party season is upon us and I have put together an edit of some festive party outfits. 
I absolutely love christmas and it's a great excuse to crack out those sparkley pieces that if I'm honest I wish I wore everyday!

JUMPER, SKIRT, BODY -&OTHERSTORIES| BAG-ZARA | BOOTS, EARRINGS - TOPSHP| BAG-ZARA | JACKET-MANGO| DRESS- FRENCH CONNECTION | SHOES, JUMPER- ZARA| TOP, TROUSERS, DRESS- &OTHER STORIES | SHOES- ZARA| JACKET, TROUSER- &OTHER STORIES| BAG-MANGO |JACKET, TOP, SHOES- TOPSHOP 

I'm definitely a trouser kinda gal they're so easy to dress up and down for any party occasion.  I really love these &Otherstories black trousers with rhinestones down the side they're perfect paired with a sparkley top, of course a fax fur jacket and the perfect pair of heels and I think these midnight blue Topshop heels are the ones for me. 

A look that I will be sporting from my edit this festive season are these sequin trousers from mango with the leopard print Ganni bralette with a velvet blazer and some buckled heels. I think this outfit looks super cool and edgy..... and I know saying 'super cool' sounds very uncool but hey no one can say anything when your rocking this outfit :P


BLAZER- WHISTLES | BRALETTE- GANNI | TOP- RIVER ISLAND | TROUSERS-MANGO | SHOES, TROUSERS- ZARA| RING- ROSIEFORTESCUEJEWELLERY| T-SHIRT- GANNI| SKIRT, SHOES- ZARA| RING &OTHERSTORIES| DRESS-ZARA| TOP-GANNI | TROUSERS- ZARA| JACKET- RIVER ISLAND |SHOES -TOPSHOP| BAG- MANGO 

I absolutely love mixing different fabrics and textures with each other and of course I have included this in my edit.  I think it makes an outfit more interesting and although you may sometimes think they might clash they can actually really complement each other. 

I hope you all have a wonderful festive season and get out some of those sparkles.
What's your go to party style? 

SHOP PARTY WEAR


<

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe