PERFECT PAIRING | OUTFIT

April 01, 2018

Blazer- Topshop | T-Shirt- All Saints (similar) | Trousers-Topshop | Shoes-&OtherStories | Sneakers-Vagabond | Bag- All Saints (similar) | Sunglasses- &OtherStories(similar) | Ring- Rosie Fortescue 





Happy Easter Everyone!!!
 I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and have maybe had a visit from the Easter Bunny!

Okay!.... so pink and green are one of my absolute favourite colour combinations and I know some of you might be thinking.. is she for real?...... but I'm telling you it does work! When I was younger I insisted on painting my room pink and green because as my two favourite colours they make me sooooo happy. In saying that this is why I think it's a great outfit... especially for the start of Spring.

 That's the colours sorted; now lets talk about the clothes. I am crazy about track pant style trousers and these Topshop glitter pink ones are insane and for me there's nothing not to like. They're high waisted...check,  have the sports stripe detailing down the side...check, and have the perfect leg width.
Now to the blazer....as well as it being a gorgeous colour green it also has a fab checked textured pattern which for me makes this outfit so alluring.
Mixing style combinations is my jam and in this case I think it's the perfect way to dress up the track trousers and gives the blazer a more relaxed 'cool girl' feel which is 100% my ideal.

I love wearing my platform Vagabond trainers as they keep this outfit super cool and casual but I also love to chuck on my metallic pink sling back kitten heels to dress it up. These &OtherStories kitten heels are definitely party shoes!

What do think of pink and green together?

SHOP TROUSERS     

SHOP BLAZERS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe