SLIP STYLING | OUTFIT

April 15, 2018

Dress- Topshop (similar) | Jacket- All Saints | Jumper- Topshop (similar) | T-Shirt- Topshop | Boots- River Island (similar) | Bag- Zara (similar) 






We have actually had some sun which has been so nice and it finely feels like winter is behind us. I wanted to get a slip style dress for Spring/Summer and I saw this one in Topshop at the beginning of March. I fell in love with the leopard print and the ruffle edge detail and it was the last in my size I snapped it up. At the moment I'm loving wearing this slip style dress with a loose jumper over the top and my black western boots. The loose jumper is a great balance to the exposure legs and keeps the dress looking relaxed for a perfect day to day outfit. Also wearing this dress with western/cowboy style boots if perfect for that cool dessert girl vibe. 

A slip style dress is perfect for this layered look and with so many other ways to wear this style dress it's a great investment piece especially going into the summer and the festival/holiday season. There are tones of varations on this style dress that would also be ideal for this outfit (really any midi dress) including long sleeved midi dresses which I love how they look(I just have a weird thing about long sleeves). 

I have linked below some of my favourite sleeveless slip style and long sleeved dresses which are gorgeous to wear on there own and would look great with a jumper layered over. 


Shop Sleeveless Midi Dresses 

Shop Long Sleeve Midi Dresses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe