RAINBOW STRIPES | THURSDAY THREADS

March 22, 2018



Wearing:
Jumper-ASOS 
 Dungarees-Topshop(similar)  
Sunglasses-&OtherStories(similar
Bag-Zara(similar)

Welcome to my first post of OFFICIAL Spring time and this week I can't get over these rainbow coloured striped jumpers I mean they scream Spring and that definitely makes me happy after what has seemed like a long old winter.

What I look forward to most about Spring styles are all the colours! It's feels like such a change from wearing those winter clothes for what feels like months and months. These striped jumpers are defiantly a perfect way to kick start your Spring wardrobe and with so many variations of colours, sizes, and styles you'll be sure to find your ideal match. My jumpers' from ASOS and I absolutely love it!
The colours are gorgeous, it's incredibly soft and has a wonder fluffy texture which is perfect for those early spring days.
If your not one for too much colour there are some really great jumpers, which I have linked down below, with 2-3 colours which should be right up your street.

I am over the RAINBOW with this style! What about you?




SHOP JUMPERS 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe