OFF PEAK | OUTFIT

March 25, 2018



Jumper - H&M | Trousers- Zara(similar) | Bag- All Saints (similar) | Shoes- Vagabond 

    




It is so nice to be getting up for work and it's already light! It makes such a difference on  deciding  what I want to  wear instead of that odd feeling of  getting dressed in the dark. 
Mine and a lot of my friends work attire is pretty causal and although I do love those days when you can just chuck on a pair of jeans I do still like to feel fairly smart and ready for business. 

Culottes are the perfect balance of smart casual and these Zara houndstooth check ones are only £15.99 which is amazing and I didn't have to think twice before I brought them. They are a wool fabric which is ideal as it is still a bit chilly in the morning and they make the wait at the station a bit more bearable. I have paired them with this off the shoulder jumper from H&M which I am in love with as it's unbelievablly soft and falls super nicely. I really like the idea of off the shoulder tops and in a jumper style it makes the outfit more causal and less dressy. Of Course these culottes would look great with a blazer and some kitten heel mules if you wanted to go for a smarter option. 

I know what I’m wearing to work tomorrow! 

SHOP OUTFIT


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe