ROLL’IN BACK

March 18, 2018


Jumper- ASOS | Jacket- &OtherStories | Jeans-ASOS(similar) | Scarf - Mango | Shoes-Supergas | Bag- All Saints | Sunglasses-&OtherStories(similar) | Ring- Rosie Fortescue, Pandora







As I thought the cold weather had been swept away it comes rollin back in which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it means I get to pull out my roll necks for one last wear before heading into spring.

I absolutely love oversized roll neck jumpers as they are so cosy and just look so effortless. As we're in March and edging into spring it's the perfect opportunity to introduce some colour. I can't get over the Iris colour of my jumper,which is Vero Moda from ASOS, so perfect for spring and it definitely makes a cold day a little bit brighter.

I have paired this jumper with my ASOS white Farleigh jeans which I really love as they're the ultimate mom style and it's the perfect way to wear winter white. Wearing a neutral tone jacket/coat will keep the white jeans not looking too bright which is the goal for whites in winter. If you are looking for a jacket recommendation I am obsessed with my &OtherStories jacket and it is on sale!!! Which is always music to my ears.



SHOP JUMPERS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe